DuPont™ Tyvek® Accessories – an Ideal Complement to Your Tyvek® Garments.
DuPont hoods, sleeves, lab coats, overshoes and other accessories are specially designed to be combined with our range of DuPont™ Tyvek® apparel.
In combination with chemical protective clothing, our sleeves, aprons and boots can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® provides a legacy of protection at Severfield Reeve
At Toulouse-Blagnac, AIRBUS uses DuPont Tyvek®/Tychem® coveralls to help protect workers during paint spraying, aircraft maintenance and inspections.
- Energiewerke Nord GmbH has been relying on protective coveralls made from DuPont™ Tyvek® for over ten years
Crime Scene Protection with DuPont Tyvek®
For over 40 years, DuPont has worked with emergency services the world over to help provide protective clothing solutions, e.g. at crime scenes.
UKAEA protective clothing developed with DuPont
UKAEA uses DuPont Personal Protection expertise to provide a solution for its specific protective clothing needs.
DuPont Trains Fleet Street News Crews in Biohazard Protection
DuPont trains Fleet Street broadcasting and print media news teams for the possibility of a flu pandemic or other biohazard emergency.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- DuPont™ SafeSPEC™ - facilitating garment selection
Donning and Doffing
Learn more about the correct procedures for the donning and doffing of personal protective coveralls.
Cleanroom Protection with Tyvek® Clothing
Effective combination of personal and product protection in a Cleanroom.
- Virus hunters search for the next deadly disease outbreak wearing Tyvek® coveralls
Cytostatic Contamination Protection with Tyvek® and Tychem®
In addition to providing product protection, Tyvek® and Tychem® also meet the requirements of Category III for personal protection from chemicals.
Excellent Permeation Resistance to Chemicals
Independent tests confirm that protective clothing made of DuPont™ Tyvek® provides excellent permeation resistance to chemicals.
- Chemical Protection - considerations for PPE when handling hazardous chemicals
DuPont Guide on Chemical Risk Assessment
There are multiple protection needs to consider when choosing chemical protective garments. Performing a thorough workplace risk assessment is essential to selecting safe, comfortable and compliant chemical protective clothing for industrial workers.
Trends in chemical protective clothing: High wearer comfort, multiple protection and integration of additional functions
At A+A 2015 DuPont Personal Protection offers an insight into current developments in chemical protective clothing
Safety and More = DuPont PPE Products
DuPont provides excellent garments for workers that may be exposed to a multitude of chemical hazards and helps customers to address their needs. Precisely understanding work-related hazards assists safety managers in making their selection from a wide range of PPE products.
DuPont Guide on Personal Chemical Protection
Workers can be exposed to a multitude of hazards, from chemicals, dusts, radioactive particles, fibres, dioxins and lubricants, to biological and phytosanitary substances. DuPont assists safety managers in making their PPE selection and provides excellent chemical protective garments.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Chemical Protection
- Oil and Gas Personal Protective Equipment
- Decontamination and Remediation
- Bodyshop - Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Protection in Agriculture
- Nuclear Protective Clothing
- Dust & Particle Protection
- Cleanroom Applications
- Industrial Cleaning Services
- Food Processing Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Protection in the Petrochemical and Chemical Industry